Dependent On You ❤

Father in heaven my eyes swell with tears as I think about all that happened this year. Good times and trying times have filled our existence this year and it's been tough. You've been there and I'm thankful for all you've continued to help your people with. 

Lord we haven't a clue what this new year will bring let alone our next few hours or next days. All we've had many days is the truth of your word and your promises. So many Lord don't know how to feel or what to expect anymore and I confess somedays that's me. I end my year Lord confessing my dependence on you. I'm reminded of one of my favorite scriptures, Psalm 34:8 that says "Give the Lord a chance to show you how good he is. Great blessings belong to those who depend on Him." This scripture keeps me going so many times I want to just break down, crawl up in a hole, and give up.  How many times have you wanted to give up this year and just no longer stay positive, hopeful, determined, trusting in, and obeying God? You aren't alone. God knows and sees it all. He even understands and feels our hurt AND He cares. That there is a enough to lift my head and calm my weary spirit. So here I am Lord, your precious daughter saying God you are in control and you are near. I depend on you today God when I am unsure of my surroundings, pushing past my feelings, and in my days to come when new sets of challenges and difficulties arise in my life. Lord you made everything and you're in everything. Thank you Lord that we can trust you. Help me Lord and the many who are trusting in you remember that if you be for us, (and you are for us) who or what can be against us. You have called us to trust you at all times, always pray, be strong and courageous etc. In times of such uncertainty that grows hard to do, but Lord you are my everything and you are my hope. Thank you oh God for still being active and constant in our lives. You have a perfect plan for all of this whether we see it, understand it, have good days, or bad. As long as we believe, you are working and God I just want to say I love you and I'm depending on you. I will cling to your word, I will allow you to guide me, strengthen my heart, and give me wisdom and comfort when needed. Your faithful love lasts forever Lord and I praise your holy name. In Jesus name Amen. 

Happy New Year everyone. Be encouraged. 

Comments