How Will You End Your Year?
It seems like yesterday was the beginning of the year and we all blinked and here we are in December heading full throttle into another year.
I didn't post as much as I thought I would this year, but I'm grateful to God for every word he inspired me to write that I've shared thus far.
To wrap up the year I decided to take the focus off myself and everything else good or challenging that's going on and focus on God's promises.
A promise can be defined according to Oxford English Dictionary as...
a declaration or assurance that one will do a particular thing or that a particular thing will happen.
Sounds good right? Yes it does. For the full month of December I'll be exploring God's promises and what they mean for our lives. This is important to me because it directly relates to my faith in God. What He has placed before me as a promise is central to my hope in Him. As I remain strong in my faith, His promises are what I hide in my heart💜. God's promises in my heart regardless of what's going on in the world helps me to remain confident in knowing I will see His goodness in my life. When you trust God with all your heart you have to know His promises because they are comfort, peace, direction, wisdom etc. to
His followers. I don't know about you, but there's nothing like mediating on "He will never leave us nor forsake us." (Duet 31:6). Or what about "Don't be afraid I am your God. I will help you." (Isaiah 41:10) That's instant peace to me. Life will have you in such a way that you need God's promises each and every day to not lose your mind.
So how will you end your year? I'm choosing faith over fear. God promises so much, but He also tells us to choose Him. He will keep His promises, but will you not see it because you haven't totally given your cares over to Him? It requires giving fear no room at all. Trust in Him creates an environment where God has the room to blow our mind! Do you hear me?😃 I don't know about you, but there's things I've given over to God that I just know as He continues to work it out for me it will be nothing short of spectacular. He's awesome that way. So will you give Him that chance in your life? How will you end the year? Will it be faith or fear.
To see the promises I post this month, check out the Kingdom Encouragement Face book Page
Be encouraged. God is madly in love with you.
I didn't post as much as I thought I would this year, but I'm grateful to God for every word he inspired me to write that I've shared thus far.
To wrap up the year I decided to take the focus off myself and everything else good or challenging that's going on and focus on God's promises.
A promise can be defined according to Oxford English Dictionary as...
a declaration or assurance that one will do a particular thing or that a particular thing will happen.
Sounds good right? Yes it does. For the full month of December I'll be exploring God's promises and what they mean for our lives. This is important to me because it directly relates to my faith in God. What He has placed before me as a promise is central to my hope in Him. As I remain strong in my faith, His promises are what I hide in my heart💜. God's promises in my heart regardless of what's going on in the world helps me to remain confident in knowing I will see His goodness in my life. When you trust God with all your heart you have to know His promises because they are comfort, peace, direction, wisdom etc. to
His followers. I don't know about you, but there's nothing like mediating on "He will never leave us nor forsake us." (Duet 31:6). Or what about "Don't be afraid I am your God. I will help you." (Isaiah 41:10) That's instant peace to me. Life will have you in such a way that you need God's promises each and every day to not lose your mind.
So how will you end your year? I'm choosing faith over fear. God promises so much, but He also tells us to choose Him. He will keep His promises, but will you not see it because you haven't totally given your cares over to Him? It requires giving fear no room at all. Trust in Him creates an environment where God has the room to blow our mind! Do you hear me?😃 I don't know about you, but there's things I've given over to God that I just know as He continues to work it out for me it will be nothing short of spectacular. He's awesome that way. So will you give Him that chance in your life? How will you end the year? Will it be faith or fear.
To see the promises I post this month, check out the Kingdom Encouragement Face book Page
Be encouraged. God is madly in love with you.
Comments
Post a Comment