Why Couldn't Life Be Free From Hurt?
Are you currently hurt? Just think about. The way you currently feel is it best to describe it as being hurt? Hurtful conversations seem to be on repeat and hurtful things that happened seem to continue to replay over in over in our minds.
The enemy messes with our minds sooooooo much. You think its bad on a good day, try having a bad day and see how much the enemy is in your ear. Hurt really hurts us. It hurts our spirits and our thoughts. Well, only if we let it.
Now that is not an automatic. We often need a few days and a little more time with God. Right now you may be trying to talk yourself into feeling better but, immediately your mind starts racing once again. Its like a replay button continues being pushed over and over. At that moment I said to myself and also texted it to a friend of mine, "Why couldn't life be free from hurt?" Sounds like a good question right? God immediately placed in my spirit that if life was free from hurt, many of us wouldn't pray, we wouldn't learn anything, we'd never grow, and most importantly we wouldn't come to know God for who he is in our lives.
Wow...How profound and correct! We would never come to know God intimately if life was a piece a cake as they say. It makes me think about my 6 year old. He calls me sometimes non stop; a current stage which is teaching me to balance out my time and energy. Some days its unbearable lbvs. I was able to apply those same words of reflection and I realized if my son didn't need me or didn't need to grow and learn or if God hadn't equipped me with what is required to be a good mother, all that wouldn't be. I thought about this because I hear "mommy" constantly. Well some of us are constantly hit with hurt. The two have their similarities and differences but it made me realize my child calls me because he needs and wants my attention. Constant hurt in life brings attention to Gods ability to show us the purpose in our struggles.
Life will not be free from hurt. Life is life. Even though rough, there's a point to some of this jacked up stuff we go through and feel. The point is to draw closer to God. Maybe you find yourself asking over and over "Why did this or that happen to me?" Once again, an opportunity to give your situations to God and let him show you the desires he has for your life once you trust him. Let him fix it. Let God be God. Pray today and let God know you need him. God we need you like never before in the midst of hurt when you just absolutely have no idea why you're going through this and cant see a way out or cant get it off your mind. I don't know about you but I'm so happy God is always there for us. Showing up in our everyday lives and leaving us with soft whispers of encouraging words and thoughts to reflect on. I'm so grateful I had this time to share this with you. Please continue to be encouraged and free your mind from stress and worry because it only distracts us from placing our thoughts on God and how great he is.
Be encouraged.
The enemy messes with our minds sooooooo much. You think its bad on a good day, try having a bad day and see how much the enemy is in your ear. Hurt really hurts us. It hurts our spirits and our thoughts. Well, only if we let it.
Now that is not an automatic. We often need a few days and a little more time with God. Right now you may be trying to talk yourself into feeling better but, immediately your mind starts racing once again. Its like a replay button continues being pushed over and over. At that moment I said to myself and also texted it to a friend of mine, "Why couldn't life be free from hurt?" Sounds like a good question right? God immediately placed in my spirit that if life was free from hurt, many of us wouldn't pray, we wouldn't learn anything, we'd never grow, and most importantly we wouldn't come to know God for who he is in our lives.
Wow...How profound and correct! We would never come to know God intimately if life was a piece a cake as they say. It makes me think about my 6 year old. He calls me sometimes non stop; a current stage which is teaching me to balance out my time and energy. Some days its unbearable lbvs. I was able to apply those same words of reflection and I realized if my son didn't need me or didn't need to grow and learn or if God hadn't equipped me with what is required to be a good mother, all that wouldn't be. I thought about this because I hear "mommy" constantly. Well some of us are constantly hit with hurt. The two have their similarities and differences but it made me realize my child calls me because he needs and wants my attention. Constant hurt in life brings attention to Gods ability to show us the purpose in our struggles.
Life will not be free from hurt. Life is life. Even though rough, there's a point to some of this jacked up stuff we go through and feel. The point is to draw closer to God. Maybe you find yourself asking over and over "Why did this or that happen to me?" Once again, an opportunity to give your situations to God and let him show you the desires he has for your life once you trust him. Let him fix it. Let God be God. Pray today and let God know you need him. God we need you like never before in the midst of hurt when you just absolutely have no idea why you're going through this and cant see a way out or cant get it off your mind. I don't know about you but I'm so happy God is always there for us. Showing up in our everyday lives and leaving us with soft whispers of encouraging words and thoughts to reflect on. I'm so grateful I had this time to share this with you. Please continue to be encouraged and free your mind from stress and worry because it only distracts us from placing our thoughts on God and how great he is.
Be encouraged.
Comments
Post a Comment