God Knows How Strong He Made You.

Can you believe it? Summer is finally here.  Yes, the year is moving right along. God has gotten us from January until now and no matter the weight of the load you're carrying, he will get you to December and beyond.

 I found comfort the other day meditating on the fact that God knows how strong he made me. God knows how strong he made all of us. We forget that sometimes. Life just continues to happen to us. Some days we feel strong and some days we are very fragile and consumed. Depending on how hard life is knocking us down and back and forth, we become weary with weakness and defeat forgetting that our help and strength lies in God. 

Right now I'm not sure of what all you are faced with. It doesn't have to be an illness or debt or betrayal or loss, some of us are just confused, hurt, depressed, and tired. A lot of us work full time, we are raising children, caring for sick loved ones, continuing our education, spending time in ministry, cultivating a hobby, supporting family and friends, building a business etc... It's easy to just become burned out and overloaded. How many of you feel like you are running on auto pilot and you're not even sure how you keep making it day in and day out? No need to wonder. God is is carrying you.

Try this with me. Just for a moment don't think about what you are currently dealing with, think about what you were faced with in the last six months. Me personally just four months ago, at that time the stress I was under had me feeling like I couldn't breath some days. I'm smiling now because I got through it. God was there and I cant help but feel like I panic more than I need to. I do a whole lot of panicking before I actually pray. Now I'm not saying the things you deal with aren't an issue or they aren't real. You know what's real to you and you know how much you can handle. My "I cant take it anymore level" isn't the same as yours and vice versa. All I'm saying is YOU MADE IT TO TODAY! Things may have came up in the past and you felt like "I cant believe I'm going through this" or "God I'm supposed to be able to handle this"? It may not make you feel better in the moment of turmoil but I hope you can find peace in knowing God knows how strong he made you. Its almost like God is saying "You got this! I knew this was coming and I knew you would need my help. I'm just a prayer away. I'm your strength".

God makes no mistakes and nothing happens by accident. He made us by design and our life with a plan. Those problems that you feel shouldn't be yours and the issues you think are too strong for you, its exactly the opposite. God knows exactly how strong he made you. You can do this.

You've made it halfway through the year and with continued trust and faith in God letting him lead you, the next months you can rest in the God's comfort. Everyday wont be easy and some days you may need a reminder to not panic but pray. If you have to write "God knows how strong he made me" and post it places where you can read it at times you are overwhelmed. I pray this blesses someone's day. Pass this encouragement on and have a safe enjoyable week. 

Scripture Reference: Psalms 46:1 God is our refuge and strength, an ever present help in trouble. 

Comments