Give God Your Mess.

Hey Everyone. Happy Tuesday morning to you all. I hope you enjoy this short but sweet bit of encouragement. I pray God continues to bless you richly according to his plan for your life and your belief in Him almighty. Stay Encouraged.

We all have things we face that seem out of our reach of control and fixing. Some people call them situations, circumstances, difficulties, problems, issues, trials, tribulations, stuff, storms,test, mess, drama etc... Well its on my heart today to say...

YOUR MESS IS JUST RIGHT FOR GOD TO BLESS

Just think about it. God delights in us getting to know him deeper and forming a magnificent bond with him. He cares for us. He has a plan that we will prosper and not be defeated or be lost. His love is unconditional and kind and he is a God of justice and peace. With that being said, nothing is too hard for God and that goes for big or small. Some of us suffer in silence and in secret. For others the things we struggle with are known and out in the open. God sees and knows all and hes capable.

Whatever you're facing, going through, or feeling...its just right for God. Your "situation" is perfect for God. It may be hurting you, killing you in the inside, troubling your sleep, making you cry, lash out at your spouse and kids, lie to your family, turn on your friends, causing you to over eat or not eat or you may be depressed by it. I want you to know and believe with me that nothing we go through is too hard for God. Your biggest mess today or your little mess tomorrow is just right for God. 

God gives us the complete peace when we give our "issues" to him and we pray and not worry. In addition, we must not cease praising him before, during, and after our storms. I encourage you to let it go, whatever it is and give it God, the fixer of all fixing. He's able to make it just right and give you comfort. Remember his timing isn't our timing and he will send his peaceful glory that is sufficient while hes working out your test, trials and hangups. Trust in God and don't flip out. I hear you saying "I cant believe I'm going through or feeling like this". Its ok believe in God and know your battles and inner struggles are just right for him. To God be the Glory!

Scripture Reference: Mark 10:27  Jesus looked at them and said, "With man this is impossible, but not with God; all things are possible with God."

Comments